WHAT WE COLLECT
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An ip address assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you're using
- The type of web browser you're using
- We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- Zip/postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, and durables owned)
- Opinions of features on the sites (i.e., websites that are managed, operated, or licensed by the sponsors of golfoy.com) websites managed, operated or licensed by golfoy.com
- We only collect the information you choose to give us.
- We may use the information to send you the promotional messages of products occasionally.
- We do not sell it to third parties, and we only use it as the privacy statement describes.
- We may also collect the following information:
- Pages on our site you visit/access
- Links you click on the sites
- Number of times you access pages
- You can terminate your account at any time. However, even if your account is deleted or terminated, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website.
- We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey or contest, or any combination thereof.
- You have all the rights to request the deletion of your data.
- If you want to delete your data from our website, all you need to follow these simple steps:
- Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can WhatsApp us at 9915065500
Imp: For legal reasons, we may be compelled to keep certain data for a limited amount of time from the date of your request for deletion of data.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, which helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you leave our site via these links, you should note that we have no control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of any information you supply when visiting other sites; as such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding of you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.